I can't sleep.
Again.
Not with all these memories in my head.
remedy for physical pain is all very well - painkillers I have - a fair amount of leftover panadiene and hydrocodones from past afflictions - they may bring sleep, or even sleep eternal (I am no fool) - but my agonies are mental - come the morning, come any morning, if I see it - it is nepenthe that I need - sweet mythical nepenthe
I need to forget.
Not with all these memories in my head.
remedy for physical pain is all very well - painkillers I have - a fair amount of leftover panadiene and hydrocodones from past afflictions - they may bring sleep, or even sleep eternal (I am no fool) - but my agonies are mental - come the morning, come any morning, if I see it - it is nepenthe that I need - sweet mythical nepenthe
I need to forget.
<< Home