when one door closes
another opens. But not always to one's favour.
An opportunity brings only the promise of reward; it never promises reward. And who are we to know which way the wind blows, so that we may catch it full upon an unfurled sail, to go forth, rudderless, to either our fates or redemption?
I am having a little trouble with my doors. I do not know which of them to close, and which to open; some do not close, and others do not open at all.
I have choices to make, and they are all very hard indeed.
An opportunity brings only the promise of reward; it never promises reward. And who are we to know which way the wind blows, so that we may catch it full upon an unfurled sail, to go forth, rudderless, to either our fates or redemption?
I am having a little trouble with my doors. I do not know which of them to close, and which to open; some do not close, and others do not open at all.
I have choices to make, and they are all very hard indeed.
<< Home