a follow-up
of sorts to my last post.
The British press has had a field day.
Some interesting tidbits that didn't make the main outlets:
- Queen gets annoyed with Il Cavaliere.
- Queen gets touchy with Michelle.
- Queen's companion apparently not as gaffe-less as initially thought.
- Quentin Letts outdoes himself in this piece on the Portugese water dog.
NB: I have sunken to such depths as to have taken to trawling the Daily Mail.
Lastly, things were not quite what they seemed behind the scenes at the summit. (ABC)
If true, I'm impressed.
The British press has had a field day.
Some interesting tidbits that didn't make the main outlets:
- Queen gets annoyed with Il Cavaliere.
- Queen gets touchy with Michelle.
- Queen's companion apparently not as gaffe-less as initially thought.
- Quentin Letts outdoes himself in this piece on the Portugese water dog.
NB: I have sunken to such depths as to have taken to trawling the Daily Mail.
Lastly, things were not quite what they seemed behind the scenes at the summit. (ABC)
If true, I'm impressed.
Labels: geopolitics, linkdump
<< Home