her arm grows long.
I was leafing through Obama's Audacity of Hope at the pol-science section in Borders and minding my own business, when the truly incredible happened.
I was struck by a number of books which had found their way off the top shelf. I swore - rather loudly. I looked down in a daze, disoriented and embarrassed. My gaze was returned by a botoxed smile in a dress -
I am, however, proud to say that I was, shortly thereafter, not in the least bit deterred from purchasing Dawkin's Selfish Gene from Kino.
I was struck by a number of books which had found their way off the top shelf. I swore - rather loudly. I looked down in a daze, disoriented and embarrassed. My gaze was returned by a botoxed smile in a dress -
Ann Coulterbbqpwn wingnut-smite! I kid you not.
The Church of Liberalism:
GODLESS
I am, however, proud to say that I was, shortly thereafter, not in the least bit deterred from purchasing Dawkin's Selfish Gene from Kino.
Labels: life
<< Home