I'm back.
What ho.
I have time once more for blogging! Some changes are due.
Original and informed opinion, I am sure, is key to good blogging. Aggregating is a whole lot of time-consuming awesomeness, but a readership cannot thrive on it. Neither can I. I shall be cutting down on the number of linkdumps from this day on.
I have preserved some of my original posts. I hope that this will be of some value.
It is good to be back.
I have time once more for blogging! Some changes are due.
Original and informed opinion, I am sure, is key to good blogging. Aggregating is a whole lot of time-consuming awesomeness, but a readership cannot thrive on it. Neither can I. I shall be cutting down on the number of linkdumps from this day on.
I have preserved some of my original posts. I hope that this will be of some value.
It is good to be back.
Labels: admin
<< Home