my expectations of law school
at NUS were not high. It is certainly no "sweet city with her dreaming spires", and its zeniths - in all respects - would benefit from heightening of any kind.
Yet my experiences thus far remind me that my time in this school could be so much more than I'd imagined. Academically, I do not think it will be found wanting, and more importantly, I have come to wonder at the individuals whom I've had great pleasure in meeting.
I am under no illusions about attending law school at NUS, but this much I can say: so long as I am not intransigent to change or to the sense of community I've had the benefit of sharing, I think I could easily find a place for myself here - and a place in myself for it.
[fin]
Yet my experiences thus far remind me that my time in this school could be so much more than I'd imagined. Academically, I do not think it will be found wanting, and more importantly, I have come to wonder at the individuals whom I've had great pleasure in meeting.
I am under no illusions about attending law school at NUS, but this much I can say: so long as I am not intransigent to change or to the sense of community I've had the benefit of sharing, I think I could easily find a place for myself here - and a place in myself for it.
[fin]
<< Home