I am Kirk.
James T. Kirk.
James. Tiberius. Kirk.
I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness.
Welcome to the bridge of the Starship Enterprise! Won't you meet my crew? This is first officer Spock - helmsman Sulu - navigator Chekov - and communications officer Uhura. Have a seat. Scotty has the impulse drives up and running. We're good to go.
McCoy?
Oh. Him. We marooned him on the last planet. For being a twit.
I'm ready. Are you? To explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before.
No one, of course, tells me what to do. Because I can't hear anyone over the sound of my awesomeness.
No one tells me what to do. No one.
.
.
.
"Take a right turn," the tester says.
And so I do.
----
So, it wasn't exactly the Kobayashi Maru.
But hey, I passed!
James. Tiberius. Kirk.
I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness.
Welcome to the bridge of the Starship Enterprise! Won't you meet my crew? This is first officer Spock - helmsman Sulu - navigator Chekov - and communications officer Uhura. Have a seat. Scotty has the impulse drives up and running. We're good to go.
McCoy?
Oh. Him. We marooned him on the last planet. For being a twit.
I'm ready. Are you? To explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before.
No one, of course, tells me what to do. Because I can't hear anyone over the sound of my awesomeness.
No one tells me what to do. No one.
.
.
.
"Take a right turn," the tester says.
And so I do.
----
So, it wasn't exactly the Kobayashi Maru.
But hey, I passed!
Labels: life
<< Home