I am busy.
I have started my lessons at the driving school.
I have had to make do with the small and under-equipped gym at my workplace.
I have weekly sessions of acupuncture (more on that soon) and physiotherapy.
I have a nearly-due quarterly report to compile.
I have two new understudies to train.
I have applications to fill in.
I have a body to build.
I have a mind to enrich.
I have music to make.
I have issues.
I am busy.
I have had to make do with the small and under-equipped gym at my workplace.
I have weekly sessions of acupuncture (more on that soon) and physiotherapy.
I have a nearly-due quarterly report to compile.
I have two new understudies to train.
I have applications to fill in.
I have a body to build.
I have a mind to enrich.
I have music to make.
I have issues.
I am busy.
Labels: personal
<< Home