I am distressed.
Earlier on, I saw a girl who looked just like you at CHJIMES. But she could not have been you.
Reality is perceived by my mind and not my eyes. I am sure of that.
Therein lies a dire distortion of Plato's opinion, which, to my fancy, I am borrowing out of context - that the flesh and senses are a dark glass which obscures reality and absolute truth. I have a mind which screws around with my senses. There are ghosts and ghosts of ghosts within it, and they plague me in this growing agony which I have been conscripted to. I am worried.
It is four in the morning and I can't sleep.
I hope you are well.
Reality is perceived by my mind and not my eyes. I am sure of that.
Therein lies a dire distortion of Plato's opinion, which, to my fancy, I am borrowing out of context - that the flesh and senses are a dark glass which obscures reality and absolute truth. I have a mind which screws around with my senses. There are ghosts and ghosts of ghosts within it, and they plague me in this growing agony which I have been conscripted to. I am worried.
It is four in the morning and I can't sleep.
I hope you are well.
Labels: personal
<< Home