too much time on the keyboard
and not enough on the fretboard. Too much time gaming, and not enough writing. Too little time spent reading.
There's lots to look forward to, however. My solo in the Brandenburg concert, a sizeable (yet discreet) role in my next play and two paid gigs. One of which is a concert of game and anime music! Very exciting business.
I've been jotting down a lot of things on the go, but they just don't make the cut. I'll come up with something soon.
There's lots to look forward to, however. My solo in the Brandenburg concert, a sizeable (yet discreet) role in my next play and two paid gigs. One of which is a concert of game and anime music! Very exciting business.
I've been jotting down a lot of things on the go, but they just don't make the cut. I'll come up with something soon.
<< Home