up for an audition tomorrow afternoon
but my back's still killing me. Still has me clumping about like an AT-ST, despite the sciatica being a notch better. It is the swelling, however, that worries me; it has been a week since the injury, but the muscles in my lower back are still raised in tense, symmetrical humps.
If the injury remains as it is for another week, I will be headed for acupuncture at NUH; any longer than that, and I will have little choice but to see a specialist and have an MRI taken.
On a positive note, I can stand upright with minimal pain now, and do all my stretches with relative ease. Surely that has to count for something.
If the injury remains as it is for another week, I will be headed for acupuncture at NUH; any longer than that, and I will have little choice but to see a specialist and have an MRI taken.
On a positive note, I can stand upright with minimal pain now, and do all my stretches with relative ease. Surely that has to count for something.
Labels: admin
<< Home