a complete and consistent finite list of axioms
can never be created.
Here is a clip of Gödel's incompleteness theorems and the context in which they arose compressed, simplified (by a great deal, thank heavens) and presented by Derek Jacobi, who plays Alan Turing. In a single take! This is a scene from the movie 'Breaking the Code', a truly magnificent find which I happened upon this morning.
As depictions of great men who were gay go, I rather like this one, as opposed to say, Fry's Wilde.
Here is a clip of Gödel's incompleteness theorems and the context in which they arose compressed, simplified (by a great deal, thank heavens) and presented by Derek Jacobi, who plays Alan Turing. In a single take! This is a scene from the movie 'Breaking the Code', a truly magnificent find which I happened upon this morning.
As depictions of great men who were gay go, I rather like this one, as opposed to say, Fry's Wilde.
Labels: film
<< Home